We love having them over, We just talk a lot and then talk some more it's great fun.
So while we were sitting around Dan went to walk Isabelle to me and she did it , she took about three steps! She is so cute and we tried to get video of the amazing little baby but could not capture it. So we took pictures of our reactions to other things in life.

Kami and I were so surprised to find out that we were getting back 10K each from the Internal Revenue Service. Okay so we really would be surprised if we get any return at all but it was fun to think about anyway.

Dan and Steve ate way way way too much ice cream and next time need to save a little for those of us that didn't get very much.
We are pretty sexy I'm not gonna lie............you just peed your pants ewwww Dan likes it! Look at his face he totally likes it haha
ReplyDeleteYou guys are DORKS! I love you! Someday I'll get Chris to go and we can all do something!
ReplyDelete