I just want to fill you in real quick on the other stuff that is also going on. First thing in December Dan had his tonsils out and that was real rough on all of us. Next as we recover from having a sick Dad I was introduced to Eczema all over. I will continue to fight it probably for the next five months. Brynlee and Isabelle are going through a flu type illness that i hope goes away quickly. I am currently standing by for Jury Duty and Have a very uncomfortable cold. on top of all these things I am 20 weeks along with baby # four.I'm not trying to be negative I am only trying to explain how crazy it has been for me lately. Although it has been a little rough We are very excited for this new member of the family. There have been some fun pics that I will share later ( the only way to share is when Dan brings home his working computer). For now here's the cute little one we can't wait to hold.

This is the important picture that shows us what sex the baby is. Can you figure it out?
This is the sweet profile of baby # 4.
I swear I am more excited for you than you are excited for yourself!haha. Hey and to top off your crazy list, your crazy friend decides to tell you to make bows!;)haha
ReplyDeleteIm so excited for you guys! I wish I was around to help you out!! I hope you are well, will you be making a March trip this year? I'd love to see you, but maybe we will need a break, and would love to come help you out! Katie will totally be game!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!! CONGRATS!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about all the sickness!!
I hope y'all are feeling better!
Miss you!
-Lisa
Okay...So I know I'm totally lame but I just can't tell what you're having. I never have been good at deciphering those dang ultrasounds. I'm assuming a boy but please, fill me in! Sorry about all of the craziness around there. I'd still love to see you guys sometime. When can we get together?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations...just to make you feel better, alot of us have been sick too. Hey, are we still going to have a reunion this year?
ReplyDeleteHey congrats! I am so excited for you guys! Hope you guys are all better! There is tons of junk going around!
ReplyDeleteOkay Anna...it's been 2 months...now what's your excuse? :D
ReplyDelete