Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Martin's Cove Trek

So Last month we went on a trek with our ward and I want to apologize for the order the pic's are in. I also want to say I should have posted these a while ago- I really think time flies in the summer.

Here we are with our cart. The kids rode in it almost the whole time. I am so grateful for a cart to hold four kids.


Here's the bus ride twelve hours is an awful long time to ride a bus.


I couldn't resist. this picture of little Harrison playing on the fence.


Isabelle usually avoids nap time. On the trek she always got in a nap and looked like this.


The scenery.


The Family and the scenery.


And the cute pioneer couple.

We had a great time. The kids ran around the fields for four days and there was always a storm coming. It was quite the adventure.

1 comment: