Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Fire!





For pre-school this morning we went to the fire station and learned all about how the firemen can "cut our car if we crash". I think that's all they got out of our lovely fieldtrip. The girls have been wearing their super fun Fireman hats all day.

4 comments:

  1. That's great that they at least got that out of it. All I get out of it is that Steve doesn't have to watch kids, he gets to sit in a recliner and watch football and eat amazing food for 2 days;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally remember going to the fire station when I was in pre-school, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, your blog looks super cute! love the new do! and your girls look adorable as usual, love the fireman hats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Ashton is graduating from Clark County Fire on the 25th of this month! I can hardly wait. Cute new blog too!!

    ReplyDelete