C'mon - you can say more about it than that! Like it is "SUPER CUTE" pink with black polka dots and is even reversible. You made it all in less than one day and can't wait to whip up somethin good in the kitchen wearing it! ha ha ;) Good job! I still need to finish mine.
Or..you could say it the Kami way!!! All I need are some cute booty shorts, high heels, and a very excited husband;) oh yeah baby you rock those pokie dots!
C'mon - you can say more about it than that! Like it is "SUPER CUTE" pink with black polka dots and is even reversible. You made it all in less than one day and can't wait to whip up somethin good in the kitchen wearing it! ha ha ;) Good job! I still need to finish mine.
ReplyDeleteOr..you could say it the Kami way!!! All I need are some cute booty shorts, high heels, and a very excited husband;) oh yeah baby you rock those pokie dots!
ReplyDeleteYou are a domestic diva? Have you picked out the fabric so you can make mine? just kidding. You look super cute!
ReplyDeleteyou are so domestic! can you make one for me??
ReplyDelete